Yes, however when you dine and pay with a debit card, make sure you use it like a credit card to earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points. If you use your PIN number, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies associated with the program (Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, and American Express®). We can only identify your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank transactions.
Articles in this section
- Why do I want more than one credit card registered with Hilton Honors Dining?
- Can I link a debit card to my Hilton Honors Dining account?
- I want to update my credit card.
- I want to add a credit card.
- I want to delete a credit card.
- I want to transfer my credit card to another program.
- My credit card isn’t showing up.